three part assignment community teaching proposal form project experience paper
ðŸ˜€ Part One:Community teaching: Proposal Form
Select one of the following as the focus for the teaching plan:
- Primary Prevention/Health Promotion
- Secondary Prevention/Screenings for a Vulnerable Population
- Environmental Issues
Use the “Community Teaching Work Plan Proposal” resource to complete this assignment. This will help you organize your plan and create an outline for the written assignment.
- After completing the teaching proposal, review the teaching plan proposal with a community health and public health provider in your local community.
- Request feedback (strengths and opportunities for improvement) from the provider.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
ðŸ˜€ Part Two: Choose an option for delivery (how you want to present the teaching) for a home health agency (Integrity Health – Pediatric Home Care). Please create this as if I were teaching the family of the baby I do home-care for.
Based on the feedback offered by the provider, identify the best approach for teaching. Prepare a presentation based on the Teaching Work Plan and present the information to your community.
Options for Delivery
Select one of the following options for delivery and prepare the applicable presentation:
- PowerPoint presentation â€“ no more than 30 minutes
- Pamphlet presentation â€“ 1 to 2 pages
- Poster presentation (Picture of poster will need to be submitted)
Selection of Community Setting
HOME HEALTH AGENCY (Name of agency: Integrity Health – Pediatric Home care)
Community Teaching Experience Approval Form
Before presenting information to the community, seek approval from an agency administrator or representative using the “Community Teaching Experience Approval Form.” Submit this form as directed in the Community Teaching Experience Approval assignment drop box.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
ðŸ˜€ Part Three: Community Teaching: Experience Paper
Note: This is an individual assignment. In 1,500-2,000 words, describe the teaching experience and discuss your observations. The written portion of this assignment should include:
- Summary of teaching plan
- Epidemiological rationale for topic
- Evaluation of teaching experience
- Community response to teaching
- Areas of strengths and areas of improvement
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.