the process of memory
- Kara is 10 years old. She has been given an intelligence test. Her mental age is 13. According to Stern, what is her IQ? Conduct research to interpret her score.
- Select two theories of intelligence, and write a 175- to 260-word discussion on the components of each theory, as well as how they differ in relation to Spearmanâ€™s g. Which theory do you find most agreeable? Why?
Learning and Intelligence
Write a 90- to 175-word response to each of the following questions.
- Describe the main components of classical conditioning.
- Describe the main components of operant conditioning.
- Describe the different types of long-term memories.
Describe the main theories of intelligence.