the paper is a research paper about toyota company i have listed all the sections so the writer get an idea of how it is i only need section 3 the one in bold and highlighted
Toyota Research Paper Outline
(Paper should have a cover page. Include: Course Spring Semester 2019, students involved in creation of the paper.)
Section 1 Introduction (6-7 pages)
- Report on the current information on Toyota
- State headquarters, CEO, sales, % of US market share
- North American plant locations (Use visual)
- Insert a 5 year stock chart, compare stock chart vs. SP 500.
- Touch on history
- Briefly discuss the key â€œShakers and Moversâ€ that helped form Toyota
Section 2 Global Operations Strategy (6-8 pages)
- Define operations strategy in your textbook and apply to Toyota
- How does Toyota deliver value to customers?
- What are the core competencies of Toyota?
- Discuss global locations of Toyota.
- Go into depth on one emerging market for Toyota
- What competitive priorities does Toyota compete on?
- Discuss Toyota product development strategies (Hybrid, Mirai, joint venture
- Analyze and provide your advice to Toyota on their global strategy.
- Briefly review recent issues Toyota has faced and how they worked through
Section 3 Lean Manufacturing (8-9 pages)
- Define lean manufacturing and describe how Toyota uses it to reduce wastes and streamline their processes. Include the types of waste.
- Explain 5s and cite examples.
- Seiri: to separate needed tools, parts, and instructions from unneeded materials and to remove the unneeded ones.
- Seiton: to neatly arrange and identify parts and tools for ease of use.
- Seiso: to conduct a cleanup campaign.
- Seiketsu: to conduct seiri, seiton, and seiso daily to maintain a workplace in perfect condition.
- Shitsuke: to form the habit of always following the first four Sâ€™s.
- Explain differences between â€œPullâ€ and â€œPushâ€ manufacturing systems.
- Does Lean lead to Green? Discuss Toyota Green Strategies (Sustainability / Environment). Has this been effective for them?
Section 4 Supply Chain Management and Environmental Performance (6-8 pages)
- Explain the Just In Time supply chain that Toyota uses.
- What challenges does Toyota face in their supply chain?
- Discuss the pros and cons of JIT.
- Cite specific examples of how the supply chain can be interrupted and impact to normal operations.
- What concerns do you have in the future for Toyota supply chain?
APA Sourcing Style: Use APA for sourcing your paper.
Remember if you paraphrase information â€“ source it. If you are copying word for word from your source â€“ put quotes around the section then source it.