the illusion of literacy
- â€œOrwell feared that the truth would be concealed from us.â€
- â€œHuxley feared that the truth would be drowned out in a sea of irrelevance.â€ â€œA populace deprived of the ability to separate lies from truth, that has become hostage to the fictional semblance of reality put forth by pseudo-events, is no longer capable of sustaining a free society.â€
- Provide a current example that supports ONE of these statements.
- Write a paragraph (125-150 words) analyzing this example based on what your learned in the first chapter: â€œThe Illusion of Literacyâ€.
- you will also reply to one of your classmateâ€™s posts with your understanding of how his/her example supports one of the three statements above.