Systematic Review, Meta-Analysis, Clinical Practice Guidelines And Protocols
M2: Lesson 7 – Discussion
- Create an original posting with a minimum of 250-300 words..
- Back up your arguments with reliable evidence.
Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, Clinical Practice Guidelines and Protocols
- Search and locate one systematic review or practice guideline in your topic of interest (Include the citation).
- Evaluate the following:
- The systematic review or practice guideline relies primarily on studies conducted in the last five years.
- The review provides support for the importance of the study
- The authors have use primary, rather than secondary sources.
- Studies are critically examined and reported objectively
- The systematic review or practice guideline is organized so that a logical unfolding of Ideas is apparent that supports the need for the review
- The systematic review or practice guideline ends with a summary of the most important knowledge.