strategic management powerpoint
Instructions – READ CAREFULLY
As the Director of Operations, the CEO of your company has tasked you with developing an onboarding toolkit about strategic management that new leaders can use as a playbook. The expectation is that you create a PowerPoint that contains six specific strategic management slides, each containing notes and discussion points, which answer the following:
- What is strategic management?
- How is strategic management developed to improve organizational performance?
- How is strategic management executed?
- How is strategic management measured?
- How is strategic management integrated to achieve a competitive advantage?
- How is strategic management controlled?
The following link is a great resource for creating PowerPoints:
Finally, write a two-page paper that supports this presentation that explains how strategic management has successfully impacted other organizations. This paper should include three references that contain real-world examples (using APA citations where appropriate) that provide additional clarity and insights into the benefits of using strategic management.