statistics quiz 16
Statistics quiz. Combinations and permutations. 20 questions.
- comprehend and compute factorials
- comprehend and compute combinations and permutations
- distinguish between a combination and a permutation
- compute and interpret Index Numbers
- compute and interpret the CPI
- list and describe the components of the CPI
- list and describe the major uses of the CPI
- list and describe the major criticisms of the CPI
- utilize economic indicators
I will also upload a course guide. Thank you!