social change movements 1
Post a 2- to 3-paragraph explanation of what is involved in leading a positive social change movement. In your explanation:
- Briefly define positive social change, in your own words.
- Describe your selected example of a movement that had a lasting impact on society.
- Who led the movement?
- What was it that caused or inspired the start of that movement?
- What were the components of that movement, and how did those components support the movementâ€™s impact over time?
- Include a specific reference to at least one form of evidence to support your post. This could include one or more of this weekâ€™s Learning Resources, or an additional source of your choosing. You are encouraged to paraphraseâ€”rather than quoteâ€”any relevant ideas from your selected form of evidence and be sure to cite the source of the information.