shedd aquarium 1
Paper is on Shedd Aquarium IN CHICAGO ILLINOIS
3 FULL PAGES IN SINGLE-SPACED PAGES
pLIST ALL REFERENCES USED INCLUDING THE INTERNET
14. How has the company positioned their service? Are they trying to attract low price or budget customers, are they trying to reach moderately priced customers, or is your organization trying to market to an upscale group of people ?
15. Discuss future trends for the company. I have given 20 examples of future trends, select five and discuss each one in your own words that are related to your company
Trends are :
1. Globalization- the world is becoming a global village. More more companies are looking to expand globalization.
2.Safety and Security– Since 9-11, companies and organizations have become more conscious of individuals personal safety and have experienced increased scrutiny at the airports, federal buildings, malls and other facitilities.
3.Diversity– Many companies are very active in increasing diversity within their companies.
4.Service- It is no secret that “customer service” is at the top of every organizations list, yet few companies offer exceptional “customer service”.
5.Training- There is an increased need for training in many companies.
6. Create Leaders– There is a need to create leaders out of the line managers.
7. Basic Job skills– Many entry-level employees do not have the basic job skills.
8 was skipped
9.Multi-tasking- The new dynamic of multitasking has caused a drastic change in the organizational chart within a company.
10. Social and Environmental issues– There is a need for companies to address the social and environmental issues that continue to increase in importance.
11. Demographics– As the baby boomers move into middle age, a startling statist will emerge in the early 2010’s the forty-five to 64 year olds ( the age group with highest income) will make up almost one-third of the American population, as the 55-64 year old bracket increases by unprecedented 46 percent from the year 2000. Simply put, the largest demographic group will have the most money.
12. Legal issues- Lawsuits are not only more frequent today, but they cost more if you lose and more to defend.
13. Price Value– Price and value are important to today’s more discerning consumers.
14.- Security– Security of all types of operations is critical and disaster plans should be made for each kind of threat. Employees and consumers personal safety must be one of the high priorities for companies or organizations.
15. Professionalism and Ethics– More and more companies are becoming increasingly interested in maintaining a sense of professionalism and upholding ethical values within the company. Many companies now have ethics officers for their companies.
16. Diversification– The company may decide to go into another venture
17. Consumers- Consumers becoming more sophisticated and they need more things to excite them.
18. Green Marketing– This includes recycling and the use of environmentally friendly products and other amenities.
19.Branding– Many companies are using the power of branding, both in terms of band name recognition from a franchising viewpoint and int he product utilization.
20. Employee retention- There is an increase focus on employee’s retention