|Ticket to Enter|
1. Discuss the pathophysiology of this disease process/condition. Include signs, symptoms, and risk factors.
2. Name and describe a possible test, lab, or diagnostic study that may be ordered for a patient with this condition.
3. Identify 2 nursing diagnoses: 1 physical and 1 psychosocial. Provide 1 correlating nursing intervention for each. Briefly explain the rationale for these diagnoses.
4. Research pharmacological interventions that may be used in the treatment or prevention of the condition/disease process. Identify at least two different medications and describe how each medication works.
5. Identify one question the patient and/or family may have about the condition/disease process and how you, the nurse, could address it.
6. Identify 3 interprofessional members of the health care team who may be involved with a patient with this condition either in the acute or community setting.