security policies procedures and regulatory compliance
The case study company is also concerned about the confidentiality and integrity of the data. What policies and controls are needed to meet the regulatory requirements imposed by the recent initial public offering (IPO)? In an effort to ensure the confidentiality of data both internally and externally, discuss how you can effectively protect the data in motion and at rest. Create the following section for Week 4:
- Week 4: Security Policies, Procedures, and Regulatory Compliance
- List and describe the regulatory requirement that was introduced by the IPO.
- List and describe at least 5 policies that the company needs.
- From the list of policies, list and describe at least 3 controls that the company needs to implement.
- Describe the data at rest and data in motion and how they can be protected
- Section 4 should be 4-5 pages long.
- Name the document â€œCS651_FirstnameLastname_IP4.doc.â€
Please refer to the following worked example of this assignment based on the problem-based learning (PBL) scenario. The worked example is not intended to be a complete example of the assignment, but it will illustrate the basic concepts that are required for completion of the assignment, and it can be used as a general guideline for your own project. Your assignment submission should be more detailed and specific, and it should reflect your own approach to the assignment rather than just following the same outline.
Click here to view the worked example.