Role of leader
Starting a Psychotherapy Group Answer following question: Identify one role you have as group leader during this phase of Initial Phase of group development. How would you approach and implement this role?
Below is the details for the group to base the question on.
1. Type of group: Health care workers suffering from alcohol and opioid use disorders
2. Topic or theme “Helping hands helping hands”
3. Target population and age 18-75
4. How and why Health care workers have been hit hard by the COVID 19 pandemic and are suffering from mental health issues.
5. Dates and times zoom and twice a week, at noon.
6. Qualifications for the group leader LCSW or NP with counseling experience
7. How and where the group will be advertised/announced. Facebook, Twitter, in staff break rooms
8. How participants will be selected and interviewed. Does not have to be nurses, everyone who works in health care will be included. The interview will be done by questionnaire.
9. Ground rules Will be set, issues addressing acknowledging coworkers outside of the groups, sharing information.
10.Informed consent procedures not required