Risk Managment 2 part 1
- Unless otherwise indicated, there is a 250 wordminimumresponse required.
- Credible reference materials, including your course textbook(s), may be used to complete the assessment.
- If you have questions regarding the credibility of your reference, please contact your professor.
- APA Information
- In-text and reference citations are required forallwritten responses.
- REQUIRED FOR UPLOADED ASSIGNMENTS ONLY:title page, margins, header, double spacing, and hanging indentation
- For questions concerning APA formatting, please refer to the APA Guidelines found at the Student Resources link on your Course Menu.
please do not copy off he inernet and list question and answer together.
1.Insurance agents and brokers bring buyers and sellers of insurance together. Are there any differences between an insurance agent and an insurance broker? Are these differences important to the insurance consumer? Why do life insurance agents and property insurance agents have different grants of authority? What factors should the consumer consider in choosing a property insurance agent? A life insurance agent?
2.Blue Cross and Blue Shield insurance organizations provide health insurance to millions of Americans. What is the difference between Blue Cross and Blue Shield? In what ways is Blue Cross insurance similar to the other kind of insurance? In what ways is it different? Please explain your answer.