revision of errors prepare a 1 2 page executive summary of the strategic management plan along with a powerpoint presentation that addresses the resources and costs associated with implementing the strategic plan and the benefits of implementing the pl
This is a revision of errors. Will need to probably add one more slide/paragraph. Please update both executive summary and powerpoint as need fit . Please see attached file for notes of areas that need to be corrected.
Please be sure that you complete and submit both parts of this assessment.
Part 1: Executive Summary
Draft a 1â€“2 page executive summary in which you:
- Evaluate the role of an effective planning process in the strategic management of the health care organization.
- Briefly explain the planning process and key roles and analyze the planning strategies used in the past in relation to their successes and failures.
- Apply strategic management principles to analyze the mission, vision, core values, goals, and governance of the health care organization.
- Briefly explain the connection between the mission, vision, core values, goals, and governance of the organization and the strategic planning process used.
- Analyze the effect of internal and external environments on the strategic planning process.
- Briefly explain how the internal and external factors affect both the operational and financial aspects of strategic planning.
- Recommend strategies to improve the operational and financial components of the health care organization.
Be sure you include a title page and reference page (for any resources cited in the summary) even though these would all typically be included in the longer report that you submitted for Assessment 5.
Please note: You must submit both parts of this assessment at the same time. If you submit Part 1 without also attaching Part 2, you will not be able to submit Part 2 later.
Part 2: PowerPoint Presentation
Prepare a PowerPoint presentation that explains the implementation of your strategic management plan. Include the following:
- Define the primary problem that is being addressed.
- Provide your ultimate recommendation to address the problem. This should be based on and supported by the analyses you conducted in previous assessments.
- Explain the resources needed to implement your recommendation.
- Human resources.
- IT resources.
- Other resources.
- Explain the costs associated with implementing your recommendation. (Note: This does not require providing dollar estimates; this is only an explanation of the types of costs that would be associated with implementing your strategic plan.)
- Will the plan require additional staff and training?
- Will the plan require new or additional software or hardware and training?
- Analyze the benefits of implementing your plan in terms of:
- Quality health care service delivery.
- Quality of work environment for staff.
- Addressing changes in the external environment over the next five years.
- Addressing the needs of stakeholders.
- A conclusion that asks for stakeholder buy-in.
Keep your intended audience in mind as you prepare your presentation. Visual appeal should be considered, as should the items you include on each slide. Remember to use the speaker notes to expand your talking points and provide any references. You should be sure to include a title slide that accurately describes your presentation, as well as a reference slide for any resources cited.
For the executive summary:
- Length: 1â€“2 pages, not including title page and reference page.
- References: A minimum of three professional resources.
- Format: Use APA format for all in-text citations and references. Include a title page and reference page.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
For the PowerPoint presentation:
- Length: At least eight slides, but no more than 15 slides.
- References: A minimum of 10 professional resources.
- Format: Use APA format for all in-text citations and references. Include a title slide and reference slide.
- Font and font size: You may use any font you wish for the PowerPoint; just be sure it can be easily read by your audience.