Create or revise your rÃ©sumÃ© according to the following guidelines:
- Your rÃ©sumÃ© should:
- be concise
- exhibit professional style and format
- use correct grammar
- It should include:
- personal contact information
- relevant work experiences
- education (include the date of your anticipated BSN graduation)
- honors and awards
- any scholarly works such as conference presentations or publications
- List the state(s) where you are licensed as a registered nurse, but do not include your license number.
- References are not included in the rÃ©sumÃ©; you should maintain a separate file of references with phone, email, and mailing addresses.
- Keep in mind that you should revise your rÃ©sumÃ© before each use to target the specific career objective you have in mind.