Research an Organization: 7-10 Pages – APA style citations
Must be new, not from past homework answers. English as primary language
Choose a publicly held corporation from an industry with which you are familiar. Conduct research on the organization using the internet, and other credible sources. Your analysis of that organization needs to include the following:
- Analyze how people, information, and information technology help the company remain competitive in their industry.
- Analyze Porterâ€™s Five Forces Model in relation to competition within the industry of that corporation.
- Evaluate how supply chain management systems, enterprise resource planning systems, and customer relationship management systems are currently used, or could be used, within the organization.
- Evaluate how a database management system and a data warehouse are currently used, or could be used, within the organization.
- Analyze how the five agentâ€based technologies are currently used, or could be used, within the organization.
- Evaluate which of the nine major eâ€commerce business models are currently used, or could be used, within the organization, and synthesize how these could work together to create value within the organization.
- Analyze how the organization could benefit from using the systems development life cycle (SDLC), and what type of projects within the organization could benefit from this process.
- Evaluate the phases of business continuity planning as they relate to the organization.
- Analyze how the organization could use emerging trends such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, cell phones, and RFID to remain competitive in the future.
- Evaluate measures that the organization takes, or could take, to ensure information is protected and free from security vulnerabilities.
Your paper should be 8 – 10 pages in length Double Spaced Times New Roman size 12 font. Support your argument with at least five credible Peer-Reviewed, outside sources in APA style Format. Remember to use proper citations and references.
Used for CSU already. Do not purchase to submit