relational database management systems 2
Write a two-page essay exploring one of the relational database management systems (Oracle, SQLServer, MySQL, DB2, Sybase, DB2, etc.). Include one of the current trends in database implementation and management. Choose either a distributed file management system; data storage system, such as HDFS; a NOSQL database system, such as MongoDB or DynamoDB; or others that are based on MapReduce, Hadoop, or big data technologies.
In your essay, include a response to the following:
- For which types of applications was this system developed?
- What are the main characteristics of this system in regards to data model and query language?
- Discuss how the system handles consistency, availability, and redundancy.
Below is the recommended outline:
- Body (Cite sources with in-text citations.)
- Conclusion â€“ Summary of main points
- References page â€“ List the references you cited in the text of your paper according to APA style. Utilize at least two scholarly sources (at least one from the CSU Online Library) for this essay. You may develop figures and diagrams as needed to illustrate your analysis.