read the article the lived experience of new graduate nurses working in an acute care setting and answer 5 questions
All questions must be answered in bullet format with rationale provided.
Sample and setting
- Was the group or population of interest adequately described? Were the setting and sample described in sufficient detail?
- Was the best possible method of sampling used to enhance information richness?
- Was the sample size adequate? Was saturation achieved?
- Do the study findings appear to be trustworthy- do you have confidence in the truth values of the result?
- Does the study contribute any meaningful evidence that can be used in nursing practice or that is useful to the nursing discipline?