psychosocial impacts of disaster discussion board question diverse populations socio cultural context
Phase I: Answer The below questions:
Listen: to This American Life Episode 296: After The Flood (September 9, 2005) 60 min http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/296/after-the-flood
Reflect on the following:
- 1. What â€œActâ€ stuck out to you the most? Why?
- 2. What would you find the most challenging as someone involved in Emergency Management or as part of a Recovery team?
- 3. How might these experiences have been better Prevented?
- 4. What can we do to build more resilient communities BEFORE a disaster strikes so the impact of such a disaster is lessened?
- 5. What must be done AFTER a disaster in this context to build community recovery and resilience?
Reference to appropriate authoritative resources and official websites. Must be accessible online. Use New Times Roman 12 font with 1â€ margins and APA style. The answer should be at least 500 words.
You will find 3 examples from the other students are attached, but do an original work.
I need to provide a substantive ï»¿ï»¿ï»¿ï»¿ï»¿response to my co-students and support my idea. In the attachments, you will find 3 classmates that I want a separate file for each one.
Reference to appropriate authoritative resources and official websites. Must be accessible online. Use New Times Roman 12 font with 1â€ margins and APA style.