psychology of exceptional children
- Provide a brief overview of the main points of the article.
- Describe at least two things you learned from the article.
- Describe the potential challenges and benefits for families who have one or more children with exceptionalities.
- Evaluate the influence of the cultural background of children with high-incidence exceptionalities (such as learning disabilities) on how they are approached by the following:
- Their families
- Their schools
- Their communities
- Describe the ecocultural perspective. Based on your readings, describe supports or interventions you would recommend from this perspective. Be sure to address families, schools, and communities.