project part 2
**FOR 0-MASTERGRADE **
Implementing the JOIN, LIST, SEARCH, and DOWNLOAD Features
A network protocol is the exchange of a set of well-defined messages between any two entities.
Continuing with the previous project part 1 (see attachment) you started in Week 1, this week, you need to implement a distributed books library that supports the JOIN, LIST, SEARCH, and DOWNLOAD features.
Based on your readings this week and your understanding thus far, add to the Microsoft Word document you started previously to complete the following tasks:
- Create a list of messages that you think would be necessary during server-client and client-client interactions. Do not rely on the implicit acknowledgement of Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) but provide a mechanism for an explicit acknowledgment in your design.
- Suggest additional two features to support the distributed books library
DUE: October 7, 2014
* Created and described the list of messages necessary during server-client and client-client interactions. Also, provided an explicit acknowledgment mechanism for these interactions.
* Suggested and described two additional features to support the distributed books library.
* Used correct spelling, grammar, and professional vocabulary. Cited all sources using APA format.