project paper huamn ii
· What is the work of art’s historical and cultural context?
· Does the work adhere to the conventions of the style movement / artistic period, or does it go against those conventions?
· How are the two works of art similar? How are they different?
o What can we conclude from those similarities and differences?
Your draft should be 2 – 3 pages long and include at least four scholarly sources (two for each work of art). Check out these databases from the Shapiro Library website to help you get started:
· JSTOR: you can search by subject; “Art & Art History” is your best bet here
· Project MUSE: you can search for articles by subject here as well; look for articles under “Art and Architecture”