professional cv resume
This is all the infor I wrote on my old CV. Can you help me to fix it in professional way, and you can also add more skills or create some more experience that you think it s important to apply assistant to CEO position ^^ ( Financial & Investment field).
I am applying for this position since I am convinced that it will strengthen my ability as solving problems, multitask, fast-learner, good communication which is basically one of the most working skills in a real business world. Additional, I am keen to learn any new skills to improve my knowledge and my skills in this sector. I also want to be a part of the dynamic and professional staff of your company. Finally, I have a burning desire to apply all my academic achievement from my degrees to this job.
– October 2009 – June 2012
Hoa Sen University â€“ Ho Chi Minh
Major in Foreign Trade.
Minor: Marketing, Public Relation ( PR) , Communication Skills , English , Foreign Trade Technique, Money Finance ..
– January 2015 â€“ 2018
Northern Virginia College â€“ Virginia USA
Major in Business Management
Principal of Accounting, Management, Law, Economics, Marketing, Financial…
1. Three-month internship at Import and Export LTD TTC ( June 2011 – September 2011 )
– Three-month internship at Import and Export LTD TTC
– Learn how to write/ precede any application/ documents concerning import and export matter.
– Conduct a Foreign Trade Contract
– Secretary skill
- Managing/ Classifying files
- Meetings/ appointments set up
- Files Storage
2. Reservation and Sale Executive for Hertz VietNam ( belong ITL Group)
(Sep 2012 â€“ October 2013)
– Undertaking the role of making reservation for Hertz outbound requests (car rental in outbound market), including implementation customer care such as response and follow up on all written guest complains. Ensure guest satisfaction with resolution with guest service .
– Expanded sale network with products : ticket, travel, ISIC card and manage to achieve revenue target . Maintain relationship with target accounts
3. General Managerâ€™s Secretary for VNCB bank
(November 2014 â€“ September 2015)
I was charged with maintaining the general managerâ€™s schedule, booking meetings and
appointments, and serving as a gatekeeper, screening calls and prioritizing daily tasks and
responsibilities. I was usually responsible for distributing meeting agendas, scheduling meetings
and recording and transcribing meeting minutes. I also handle the general managerâ€™s personal
and business correspondence, including emails and memos.
– I additionally be responsible for overseeing corporate and booking business travel. This
can include making airline reservations, booking hotel rooms and arranging for rental cars.
- A dynamic and understanding team members
- Advanced skill in English
- Advanced in communications and public speaking
- Be able to work on Microsoft Office Software
- A highly responsible and self-motivated employee
- Organization skill
- Degree in Customer Service
- Preparing and distributing papers and documents for meetings
- Time management