Please complete in APA format with 3 references
Private and public organizations have both utilized a number of pre-employment testing tools (or tests) over the years to select individuals for employment within their organization. For example, two of the more common tests are honesty and integrity tests and personality tests. Quite simply, the first of these two tests tries to exclude those
people who are not honest and who might be involved in theft from the organization, as well as to try to find those who would be compatible with other employees in the organization. Job personality, on the other hand, will test people against a series of personality dimensions like eroticism, extroversion, openness to experience, agreeableness, and conscientiousness.
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400â€“600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:
- In your own words, define both personality tests and honesty and integrity testing.
- What are the pros and cons of both of these tests? Explain.
- Which of these tests do you think would be most effective in selecting personnel for a security organization?
- Do you think there are any possible legal ramifications of using either of these 2 tests in a security organization? Why or why not?
- If so, how can these legal issues be avoided? Explain.