powerpoint 2 slides circumcision
I need to create two slides:
one is #6 – Review each research study/article on 1 slide (I need article about circumcision benefits preventing STD/HIV) summarize article in a slide using bullets and speaker notes (entire speech). Please look at the assignment criteria
the other one #7 – State why research studies (3 articles: one that you review, and other two I will attach) support or do not support the identified evidence-based guideline. The guideline protocol is attached below.
Provide background information related to your chosen healthcare topicand develop a Power Point presentation that includes the following criteria:
1.Locate one evidence-based guideline or practice protocol related to the clinical topic of interest.
- Conduct a literature review to locate 3 peer-reviewed, scholarly articles which support the evidence-based-guideline/practice protocol. Please do not use Meta-Analysis or Systematic Review (Review of Literature articles) when selecting relevant and best research information/evidence. (Rubric: Quality of Information)
- For presentation clarification, include presenterâ€™s notes in the click to add section to explain the slide.
- Title slide
- If group used clip-art it must be cited on the slide and in the reference page and not copyrighted (i.e., Johnson & Johnson logo). Pictures can be obtained from a government website or publicdomain.net
- Identify clinical research problem (PICO).
- Identify the evidence-based guideline or practice protocol designed to address the healthcare concern?
- Provide some background information why this healthcare concern is important?
- Review each research study/article on 1 slide.
- State why research studies support or do not support the identified evidence-based guideline.
- Discuss the impact this guideline/protocol has on nursing practice.
- Discuss the impact this guideline/protocol has on nursing education.
- Discuss the implications for further research.
- Reference Slide
- Use APA format for PPT, which always includes a title slide, a reference slide, and APA requirements. Resources found in APA Documents/Resources.
- References should be from scholarly peer-reviewed journals (check Ulrich’s Periodical Directory) and be less than five (5) years old.