power point food sources
You will be writing a complete speech and including a series of 7-10 PowerPoint slides that address the questions under consideration from a scientific perspective. The questions should allow you to reflect on how the topics of this module relate to your life. The speech will be written in the speakerâ€™s notes section of each corresponding PowerPoint slide. You will also incorporate limited text on the slides themselves, as well as graphics (and/or animations) to enhance the presentation. Ask your instructor about topics you are not sure about. Engagement in the Discussion area will also help you find further information to support your understanding of the material for inclusion in the presentation. Keep in mind that none of the specific wording in your final presentation can be used in the Engagement posts.
APA formatting will be used for citations in the written work. Graphics also need to be cited. No answer may have more than 10% quoted material, so paraphrase the information instead to demonstrate your understanding. *Note: The template and rubric have some additional guidelines and information for formatting your PowerPoint.
Answer the following questions in this moduleâ€™s presentation:
- Investigate where your food (produce, meat, and dairy) comes from. Note that some of the major markets have online sites to review.
- Explain which GMO foods are available at your local store.
- Describe how your personal food preparation/selection has changed over the past 10 years.
- Locate the nearest Farmers Market. Do you shop at your local Farmers Market?
- Identify three reasons why buying locally (within 100 miles) can help your region.
- Develop a conclusion slide that summarizes your main points in this presentation as well as any impact or changes that you have in your actions or thinking as a result of the readings, discussion, and this assignment.
a Template for the Powerpoint is included