power point 43
Create a twelve (12) to fifteen (15) slide PowerPoint in which you:
- Illustrate the concepts from your written report in Part I of this assignment.
- Create bulleted speaking notes for your presentation in the Notes section of the PowerPoint.
- Use a professional technically written style to graphically convey the information.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Include a cover slide containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover slide and the reference slide are not included in the required assignment page length. Each slide should contain no more than five (5) bullets per slide. Speaker notes for each slide must be included. Speaker notes should be at least 150 words.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the formation and dynamics of group behavior and work teams, including the application of power in groups.
- Outline various individual and group decision-making processes and key factors affecting these processes, including ethical considerations.
- Examine the communication process, the primary conflict levels, and the process for negotiating resolutions within organizations.
- Examine how power and influence empower and affect office politics, political interpretations, and political behavior.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in organizational behavior.
- Write clearly and concisely about organizational behavior using proper writing mechanics.