Population health data source
Karajah Gamble; 251-423-8169; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Locate infant mortality rates (IMR) for your local county and state by visiting one of these sites. Use the following information for questions 1a-1d:
- U.S. Census Bureau
- County and state health department information about infant mortality rates
- Published studies from researchers
- State the goal of Healthy People 2030 related to Infant Mortality.
- What factors must be considered when interpreting epidemiological data on health disparities?
- Identify one intervention that has been designed to reduce infant mortality rates, and specifically the infant mortality rates of specific groups with the highest mortality rates.
- How might an APRN participate in local efforts to reduce infant mortality rates?
***** My state/county= California/Solano
Not sure if it will require 3 pages but I’ll just pay for 3 pages. If it all can fit on 1 or 2 pages its ok! For the sources whatever is applicable.