Pathophysiology (Due 24 hours)
1) Minimum 5 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Part 1: minimum 3 pages
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Pathophysiology
Based on File Part 1, formulate a conclusion based on your evaluation, and answer the questions, as instructed below.
1. Describe the clinical manifestations present in Mrs. J.
2. Discuss whether the nursing interventions at the time of her admissions were appropriate for Mrs. J. and explain the rationale for each of the medications listed.
3. Describe four cardiovascular conditions that may lead to heart failure
a. What can be done in the form of medical/nursing interventions to prevent the development of heart failure in each condition.
Taking into consideration the fact that most mature adults take at least six prescription medications
4. Discuss four nursing interventions that can help prevent problems caused by multiple drug interactions in older patients.
a. Provide a rationale for each of the interventions you recommend.
5. Provide health promotion and restoration teaching plan for Mrs. J.
a. Including multidisciplinary resources for rehabilitation
b. Any modifications that may be needed.
c. Explain how the rehabilitation resources and modifications will assist the patients’ transition to independence.
6. Describe a method for providing education for Mrs. J. regarding medications that need to be maintained to prevent future hospital admission. Provide rationale.
7. Outline COPD triggers that can increase exacerbation frequency, resulting in return visits. Considering Mrs. J.’s current and long-term tobacco use
a. Discuss what options for smoking cessation should be offered.
Part 2: Multiple Sclerosis
Based on File Part 2, answer the questions, as instructed below:
1. Why were the results of the CSF study classic for the diagnosis of MS?
2. What is latency, and why is it increased in MS?
Part 3: Multiple Sclerosis
Based on File Part 3, answer the questions, as instructed below:
1. Explain the significance of the urinalysis results as they relate to renal involvement with SLE.
2. Why is the ESR increased in inflammatory conditions?
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now