part three the presentation
Part 3 ONLY
- Your speakerâ€™s notes should be completed in a Word document. These will be your notes as you present so make sure they are complete and include the following:
- An introduction
- An overview of what youâ€™ll be presenting and why. (Why should these high school students care what you have to say?)
- Your findings on television commercials
- Your findings on the impact of media on society
- A conclusion that summarizes and reinforces the reasons that itâ€™s important to use critical thinking when consuming media
- Create a PowerPoint presentation from your notes. Using screen capture software, record your presentation and submit a link to the recording along with your speakerâ€™s notes.
- There are many free versions of screen capture software. Ask your instructor for recommendations if you donâ€™t have a favorite.