nutrition. Case Study Assignment: Assessment Tools and Diagnostic Tests in Adults and Children Consider how you would build a health history for the patient. What questions would you ask, and how would you frame them to be sensitive to the patient’s background, lifestyle, and culture? Develop five targeted questions you would ask the patient to build his or her health history and to assess his or her health risks. Think about the challenges associated with communicating with patients from a variety of specific populations. What strategies can you as a nurse employ to be sensitive to different cultural factors while gathering the pertinent information? Post an explanation of the specific socioeconomic, spiritual, lifestyle, and other cultural factors associated with the patient you were assigned. Explain the issues that you would need to be sensitive to when interacting with the patient, and why. Provide at least five targeted questions you would ask the patient to build his or her health history and to assess his or her health risks. APA Format 4 to 5 References within 5 years.
A 3 paged paper using APA format that addressing a nursing topics
1. Title, author, and resource of the article
2. Identify and define the QSEN concept selected “Evidence Based Practice”
3. In your own words, what are the “important components of the article?”
4. How is this concept implemented in todays health car system?
5. How does evidence based practice impacted patient centered care?