NUR504- Religious, Cultural, Spiritual Beliefs, History Taking, Physical Exam, & Documentation Strategies
CASE # 2
- 55-year-old Asian female living in a high-density poverty housing complex.
- Pre-school aged white female living in a rural community.
Answer the following questions:
- What are the barriers to interpersonal communication?
- What are the procedures and examination techniques that will be used during the physical exam of your patient?
- Describe the Subjective, Objective, Assessment, Planning (S.O.A.P.) approach for documenting patient data and explain what they are.
*Your initial post should be at least 500 words, formatted and cited in current APA style with support from at least 2 academic source