Access the Practice/Simulation/Homework/Game tab.
- Click External Content Launch to access MyMathLabÂ®.
- Click Homework and Tests in MyMathLabÂ® at the top-left of the screen.
- Click Study Plan for the weekly Checkpoint.
- Click the green Practice button next to the first un-mastered objective.
- Complete the practice problems until you feel ready to take a quiz.
- Click the Close button. Return to the Study Plan for the weekly Checkpoint.
- Click the Quiz Me button.
- Correctly answer the questions to earn the Mastery Point (MP). There may be 2-3 questions per Quiz Me.
- Note: If you do not correctly answer the questions in the Quiz Me, you must click Practice and successfully complete at least 1 practice problem before you can retake the Quiz Me. You can follow this process and attempt each Quiz Me as often as necessary.
- After earning the Mastery Point for the first objective, continue working in the Study Plan using the same process described above until you have earned all Mastery Points for the week.
Important Note: You must earn at least 60% of the Mastery Points this week before moving on to the Checkpoint. It is highly recommended you earn 100% of the Mastery Points before moving on to the Checkpoint.
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now