mth 109 mod 6 critcal thinking
Option #1: Probability #1
- The odds of winning a game of HORSE in basketball is 3 to 5 against your opponent. What is the probability that you win the game?
- You have purchased a used car. Historically, the chance of spending $2000 in repairs for the car is 72% and the chance of spending $3000 is 28%. What is the expected value of the amount you will spend in repairs for the car?
- Three cards are drawn from a 52-card deck of cards. What is the probability that all three cards are hearts?
- Show all your work so that the instructor clearly sees how you solved the problem.
- Make sure your final answer is clear and visible.
DEAR writer please understand that even thouh this is a math paper, it still MUST be written in APA format. APA formatting catches: The title of your paper should appear in four locations (title page header, title page, body header, first line of body) and should be exactly the same in each location. Your title page header should be â€œRunning head: TITLE IN ALL CAPS. We drop the â€œRunning head:â€ portion on the other page headers. Please use in-body headings as well. All in-body headings should be centered, and all of your headings should be Level 1 headings.
make sure to include an introduction, conclusion and reference citation when possible. Thank You!