Part 1: Product Idea
- What is your product, and why do you feel the product you have selected is innovative within its industry?
- How was the product introduced to the market, and which approach was used—entrepreneurship or intrapreneurship?
- Give a brief description of some advantages, disadvantages, or challenges resulting from using the particular approach?
Part 2: Business Model
Then, create a scenario that illustrates what might have happened had the following occurred:
- The intrapreneurial product been brought to market through entrepreneurship.
- The entrepreneurial product been brought to market through intrapreneurial means.
- Explain the different risks, skill sets, organizational assets, funding, and keys to success that would have been necessary to accomplish this different approach.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.