Marketing Mix Evaluation
MT450M4-4: Evaluate the Marketing Mix for a product.
GEL-1.02: Demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in Standard English.
Read the AHP company background.
Access the CSR database for AHP with tabs of information.
Choose one of the proposed new products for youth or the young adultâ€“adult (i.e., ages 21â€“99) from the price tab to launch in August. Do some investigation as to the current marketing mix for the product you chose using the price tab information and evaluate the marketing mix as you ascertain it to be for the products.
- Determine the existing marketing mix (i.e., the four Pâ€™s) for the youth or young adultâ€“adult (i.e., ages 21â€“99) version of the product line you chose.
- Evaluate the existing marketing mix. Are each of the 4 Pâ€™s what they should be based on the price tab new product information, the company scenario, your reading, and your research online?
- Choose a brandâ€™s product that directly competes with your chosen AHP youth or young adultâ€“adult (i.e., ages 21â€“99) product. Evaluate how the competitionâ€™s productâ€™s 4 Pâ€™s compare to your chosen scenario product line.
- Recommend improvements to the current marketing mix of the chosen AHP youth or young adultâ€“adult (i.e., ages 21â€“99) product explaining your reasoning for each of the four Pâ€™s based on the market, competition research, and the price tab details on the CSR database spreadsheet.
- Support your contentions with data provided, your online research, and your readings.
In a minimum 500-word expository essay with additional title and reference pages in APA format and citation style, address the above checklist items and the following requirements.
- Use APA format and citation style and include additional reference and title pages.
- Limit the use of direct quotations; instead, paraphrase and cite the author’s work.
- Use Standard English and demonstrate superior organization; use communication that is highly ordered, logical, and unified.
- Use correct spelling and grammar.
- Reinforce your personal opinions with outside viable references and cite all works using APA citation style.
If work submitted for this competency assessment does not meet the minimum submission requirements, it will be returned without being scored.
Minimum Submission Requirements
- Respond to all the checklist items in a thorough manner.
- Submit your response using correct English grammar and spelling.