marketing case study 14
This week you will complete the Case Study portion of your course. For this class, you will complete the Starbucks and Nestle case studies. Please download here:
Per the syllabus, you will individually answer in one page for each case study (see details below; using Times New Roman, 12 pt, single spaced, 1-inch margins throughout), in which you will analyze the effectiveness of a given marketing strategy and then propose and defend a strategic international marketing solution applying specific international marketing concepts from our textbook. Thus, you must individually upload to Canvas a document containing the following:
- Title Page with your name and Panther ID
- 1 page Introduction to both cases
- 1 page with responses for the Starbucks case study
- 1 page with responses for the Nestle case study
- 1 page Conclusion (The conclusion MUST be focused on proposing and defending a strategic international marketing solution for both cases)
In total, your essay should be 5 pages long excluding references page.
Grading will be based on the following:
- Aesthetic of essay
- Professional writing style, grammar and flow
- Your essay will be submitted to anti-plagiarism software, so no copy-paste from other authors’ work. If you use any external sources, you must cite them in your essay on the references section.
- Correct use of marketing language and terminology
- The essay must contain good logic and denote critical thinking
- Conclusions must be clear