m8 discussion 81 quality or productivity
Quality or Productivity?
Relate quality to productivity
This discussion forum allows students to analyze and discuss quality while still being productive.
Your participation in the discussion forum, including the following:
- Responses to the initial questions
- Responses to at least two other students’ posts
Post the following to the discussion board.
Respond to the following, and if appropriate, include personal experience as part of your answers.
- Think about two places of business that you frequent as a customer or as an employee. What are the positives of the locations? What makes them positives? What would you change?
- If you are employed anywhere, think about the productivity in your place of work and the quality of the items. What efforts are put forth to have high quality and productivity? Is there an emphasis on either one?
- Make an argument for either quality or productivity. Which one is more important? Try to pick either one and support it rather than saying that both are important. Both are important, but explain the importance of one based on your experience as a worker and customer.