literature reviews introduction hypothesis help
I am writing a research proposal on racial disparities in school discipline and racial bias in teachers. I need help with the introduction part to support my hypothesis with relevant literature reviews found on the topic.I need help with more research, finding scholarly journal articles, and writing 2 and a half- 3 pages of literature findings on racial discipline in the USA.
I will share the documents of my title, abstract, and hypothesis once you place your bid. I have high expectations, thoughtful, and high quality writing. I expect 2.5 pages of the introduction motived by literature reviews (around 10 articles) that supports the hypothesis claim. Please don’t place your bid if you don’t have experience with research papers or your writing quality isn’t strong. Again, I have high standards! Please be careful with writing and consider the quality of information, grammar, and the sentences you deliver.
Things to consider when writing literature reviews:
(1) You need to be careful about what conclusions can and cannot be drawn from each paper. Please review the accuracy of the studies when writing about them. Don’t be too general. Please review the details of each study. Don’t just read the abstract!
(2) You need to be concrete in the language you use. Vague statements do not count. Your task is to teach the reader something new and specific. The reader should understand (a) what each study found and (b) how does that inform your research. Reading the abstract only doesn’t help with this.
(3) The literature review needs to correspond to the abstract (once I share it with you). You do not have to review EVERYTHING out there. But you need to review studies that pertain to the hypothesis.
(4) You cannot make strong statements or claims without citing a source.
(5) stay consistent with terms you use: if you use minority students, stick to it. Don’t use other terms interchangeably.
(6) define each term before you start talk about it.
(7) Last but not least be aware of plagiarism. Not just copying someone’s work but also be careful when you cite a resource that belongs to a certain paper.
Remember this is a research paper, your own opinions shouldnâ€™t be here. I want to see every sentence supported by a research article. Write and a claim to support the hypothesis, cite it, and reference it.
THIS ASSIGNMENT IS FOR EXPERIENCED TUTORS WITH ACADEMIC RESEARCH WRITING IN PSYCHOLOGY, SOCIOLOGY, AND SOCIAL SCIENCE. Please donâ€™t place your bid unless you feel qualified and interested to do this work. Thank you!