please respond to two (2) of the following three (3) bulleted items.
· From the weekly readings and first e-Activity, propose the primary manner in which you would use your leadership in order to integrate new learning concepts, teaching modalities, and tools of measurement for success. Determine two (2) actions that you could take in order to persuade your instructors to improve their modes of teaching delivery, install a new standard of professional performance, and help to construct a new vision for public education. Justify your response.
· From the weekly readings and first e-Activity, compare and contrast two to three (2-3) challenges of academic leadership for elementary principals, secondary principles, and college presidents. Provide two to three (2-3) examples of such academic leadership challenges.
· From the weekly readings and second e-Activity, determine two (2) critical elements of the educational process that are vital for overall success. Propose two (2) actions that teachers could take to improve the classroom teaching process and thus prepare students for the diverse and dynamic future of public leadership. Provide a rationale for your response.
· Imagine that you are a public leader in a state owned university. Read the following articles located in Week 7 of the course shell and be prepared to discuss:
· Watch the following two (2) videos: “ABCNews – What makes great teachers” (3 min 22 s) and “Bloom’s Taxonomy” (4 min 29 s). Be prepared to discuss.
o Video Source: John Sule. (2010, March 2). ABCNews – What makes great teachers [Video file]. Retrieved from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bIQ4-3XSxU.