Lab Assignment 8: Adding Sound
Due Week 8 and worth 40 points
Deliverable: One (1) Web page including supporting files (.jpg and .mp3)
Complete the weekly lab based on the following:
- Write the code for each lab assignment.
- The code is to be submitted in a single compressed folder (zip file) to the online course shell. The file must contain all .htm files, along with any other files that may be necessary for your project to run (ex: text files, images, etc.).
- When saving the file, it should be saved as Lab_#_Last name_First initial.htm. For example, if your name is Mary Smith the file for Lab 1 should be saved as Lab_1_Smith_M.htm
- Any and all written answers must be entered into the online course shell with the submission of the attached lab assignment.
Follow the directions below to complete Lab Assignment 8:
Note: The audio and image file required for this assignment can be found below.
Directions to download: Right click on each file and save to your computer.
- Re-create the Web page shown below in which you:
- Insert the image .jpg file with the dimensions of 300px wide and 200px high.
- Insert the audio .mp3 file with controls 300 wide and 35 high.
- Insert and format the â€œPress the go arrow to hear the messageâ€ caption with the text font type set to Arial.
- Validate that the sound does not start automatically.