its410 critical thinking 2
Option #1: Changing a MySQL Table Structure
Using the world_x database you installed in Module 1 and your MySQL Workbench, create a new table named â€œindependenceâ€ with the following attributes (columns):
- A field named â€œidâ€ which has data type auto_increment,
- A field named â€œcountry_nameâ€ which has data type varchar(50), and
- A field named â€œindependence_dateâ€ which has type â€œdate.â€
After you create the table, run the following SQL command:
INSERT INTO independence(country_name, independence_date) _x000D_ VALUE (â€˜United Statesâ€™,â€™1776-07-04â€™)
Submit a 1-page Microsoft Word document that shows the following:
- The SQL command you used to create the â€œindependenceâ€ table and a list of the rows in the â€œindependenceâ€ table.
- Explain the purpose of the field named â€œid.â€ Why do you not have to include it in an insert statements? How would change the incrementing value to a number greater than one?