Hybrid Activity 1: Jan van Eyck’s Arnolfini Portrait (Essay Sample)
Hybrid Activity 1: Jan van Eyck’s Arnolfini Portrait
1. Write a short essay on Jan Van Eyck’s Arnolfini Portrait painting. Use the information on the painting under the tab Arnolfini Portrait Resources for background knowledge and information when you construct your essay. Include the following when you structure your essay:
1. A general description of the painting: what do you see? What is going on?
2. Talk about two objects in the painting: What are they, what do they mean and why do you find them interesting.
3. Talk about one of the theories presented in the material and discuss it. What is your opinion about it?
4. Include any other thoughts you have about the painting!
Arnolfini Portrait Resources: (4 sources below)
-National Gallery page :The webpage has a zoom feature which allows you to get a closer look at the objects in the painting.
Link of National Gallery Page > http://www.nationalgallery.org.uk/paintings/jan-van-eyck-the-arnolfini-portrait
-Arnolfini portrait : This website gives you good information on the painting along with other images from the era that relates to aspects of the painting.
Link of Arnolfini portrait > https://www.oneonta.edu/faculty/farberas/arth/arth214_folder/van_eyck/arnolfini.html
-Article about the Arnolfini Portrait : (not sure if you can get through this source, if not, I attached the file that you can open)
– Jan van Eyck, Arnolfini Portrait : Video on the Arnolfini Portrait
Let me know if you cannot access to any of all the sources. All 4 sources are very important.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
Originally posted 2018-04-28 15:16:03.