human resource management emotions amp stress
Emotions & Stress
In what ways can emotions be harmful to decision-making?
Loewenstein, G., Weber, E., Hsee, C., & Welch, N. (2001) Risk as feelings. Psychological Bulletin, 127, 267-286. doi: 10.1037//0033-2909.127.2.267
Please find three academic articles related to your topic. These articles must come from one of the following journals
Academy of Management Journal
Academy of Management Review
Journal of Applied Psychology
Journal of Management
The report should include:
- Clear definitions of the core concepts used in your paper.
- An integration of your findings based on the literature you have examined (not just a list of results or rehash)
- Your conclusions based on the literature, including a well-founded answer to the research question.
- Specific recommendations for practice
- Correct grammar, spelling, and formatting
- Times New Roman font, size 12, 1 inch margins.
- Proper citations using APA guidelines (see: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/), including within text citations
Rubric is attached.