human computer interface 2
Assignment 4: The Human-Computer Interface
Due Week 9 and worth 110 points
As a software engineer, you have been asked to write a paper that describes the use of current technologies with regard to the human-computer interface.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Explain haptic feedback, describe its key uses, and explain why it is needed.
- Compare the various types of human memory and their impact on the human-computer interface.
- Describe the potential outcomes of not using consistency in the human-computer interface.
- Summarize and explain the steps of the user-centric design process.
- Explain the role of human motion in the design of the human-computer interface.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.