hrm350 1 discuss what the principle causes for this decrease are and how benefits can positively and negatively impact an organizations ability to recruit qualified candidates
We have seen a dramatic decrease in discretionary benefits in the workplace. Discuss what the principle causes for this decrease are and how benefits can positively and negatively impact an organizations ability to recruit qualified candidates. Answer the following two questions using the question and answer (QA) format; include the original question along with your response. Within your post, support your responses with information from at least one peer-reviewed/scholarly source (not older than 3-5 years) from the CSU Global online library or the internet, and provide the full citation at the end of your post. Use APA guidelines to format your references.
- What are the advantages of offering discretionary benefits in the workplace?
- What are the costs associated with discretionary benefits?
Your initial posting should be well-researched, contain at least 300 words.
- Answer a questions (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source (for example, a website) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA)
- Make an argument concerning the topic