how would you integrate concepts of leadership management and planning to create a vision for excellence in the healthcare supply chain and determine fundamental tenets of performance evaluation for the healthcare supply chain 1
- The paper must contain at least 6 full-length pages (at a minimum).
- 12-point Times New Roman font, double-spaced text, and one-inch margins all around.
- Include page numbers.
- Adhere to a recognized writing style for formatting citations throughout the paper, and the bibliography.
- Your final paper must contain the following parts, in order:
- Provide transitions to the next topic/subject matter that are clear.
- Have clear topics introducing the subject matter being discussed.
- YOU NEED TO PROVIDE TWO ADDITIONAL SOURCES IN ADDITION TO INFORMATION FROM THE TEXTBOOK (Books, Journals, etc.).
- The title page, table of contents (if you decide to include one), and bibliography DO NOT count toward the required page total.
Grading:Among other things, your paper will be graded partially for its substance, the information used from the sources cited, and the quality of content in your paper.
Point Deductions: Among other things, points will be deducted for the following:
- Misspelled words, incorrect use of words, missing or incorrect use of commas (colons, semi-colons, apostrophes, etc.).
- Incorrect syntax (sentence structure).
- Obvious overuse of small paragraphs (as a means of taking-up space and filling-up the page), and obvious creation of space (as a means of taking-up space and filling-up the page).
- Ten (10) points will be deducted for every page not completed.Keep in mind, this paper is a required six-page minimum.So, for example, if you only submit 4 pages, twenty (20) points will automatically be deducted; ten points for each missing page.