High School Graduation Rates by State
1. Write a one page report on High School Graduation Rates by State using APA format 7th edition.
2. USE EXCEL
3. ROUND ALL VALUES TO 2 DECIMAL PLACES WHEN APPROPRIATE!!!
- Introduction–Provide a description of your topic and cite where you found your data.
- Sample Dataâ€”Include a 5×10 table including your 50 values in your report. You must provide ALL of your sample data.
- Problem Computationsâ€”For the topic you chose, you must answer the following:
- Determine the mean and standard deviation of your sample.
- Find the 80%, 95%, and 99% confidence intervals.
- Make sure to list the margin of error for the 80%, 95%, and 99% confidence interval.
- Create your own confidence interval (you cannot use 80%, 95%, and 99%) and make sure to show your work. Make sure to list the margin of error.
- Problem Analysisâ€”Write a half-page reflection.
- What trend do you see takes place to the confidence interval as the confidence level rises? Explain mathematically why that takes place.
- Provide a sentence for each confidence interval created in part c) which explains what the confidence interval means in context of topic of your project.
- Explain how Part I of the project has helped you understand confidence intervals better?
- How did this project help you understand statistics better?