Help with Contract Administration And Management writing assignment 1/25/16
ssignment 2: Small-Business Preference
Due Week 4 and worth 120 points
Imagine you are a service-disabled veteran and have made your hobby of building model airplanes into a small business that produces very small remote control aircraft capable of long sustained flights. You are ready to expand your business by competing for Department of Homeland Security contracts.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Determine at least three (3) specific programs created by Congress that benefit your business.
- Analyze the small-business programs created by Congress and provide details of how they will benefit your company over large multinational organizations that build aircrafts (e.g., Lockheed Martin).
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Differentiate between business sizes and analyze the opportunities for small businesses.
- Evaluate common small-business preference programs.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in contract administration and management.
- Write clearly and concisely about contract administration and management using proper writing mechanics.