healthcare systems and the role of the DNP practice scholar
The DNP practice scholar has the skills, knowledge, experience, and ability to be a strong political advocate. Yet, despite this collective awareness, many nurses avoid becoming political engaged in health policy within the community and in some cases, within the organizations where they work.
This week, the focus was on understanding healthcare systems and the role of the DNP practice scholar as advocate for the patient, the community, and joining the national healthcare conversation. Reflect upon the development of your political competency and address the following:
- Consider a time when you had the opportunity to become politically involved in an issue (at work or in your community). If you pursued the opportunity what were the results? If you did not, what were the reasons?
- As you reflect on this week’s learning activities and your role as a practice scholar, discuss the area of your political competency that needs further development.
3. Review the Twitter feed and share your thoughts on this issue with the class.CDC✔@CDCgov
COVID-19 vaccines are effective at protecting you from severe illness. A study published by CDC found that the Pfizer-BioNTech (COMIRNATY) & Moderna #COVID19 vaccines decreased adults’ risk of being hospitalized from COVID-19 by over 90%.
Get vaccinated: http://www.vaccines.gov .
4. Compose a 140-character Tweet that shares your thoughts and opinions about the Tweet. Be mindful Twitter only allows 140 characters (be concise). Share this Tweet in the discussion.
Use an APA 7 style and a minimum of 200 words. Provide support from a minimum of at least three (3) scholarly sources. The scholarly source needs to be: 1) evidence-based, 2) scholarly in nature, 3) Sources should be no more than five years old (published within the last 5 years), and 4) an in-text citation. citations and references are included when information is summarized/synthesized and/or direct quotes are used, in which APA style standards apply. Include the Doi or URL link.
• Textbooks are not considered scholarly sources.
• Wikipedia, Wikis, .com website or blogs should not be used.
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now